G9 47kB (LOG) pot, What the &*%# am I looking for?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrayCat

OK, I give up. :sad: It's the only part I can't seem to easily find or at least get an alternate for. I know 50K exists but I'm at loss for the right selection. Does any one have a Digikey Part number (Because I have a Digikey account of course) That they have successfully used in the G9 project. :grin: If not I'll have to scrap the project and buy some beehinger stuff. :roll: As if, I can't wait to plug em in. Digikey and I are awaiting a reply.

Hmm,

I'm afraid I'm not up on Digikey part #'s, but a 50k Log pot will work fine. Just look for a "standard" range or "conductive plastic" type and you'll be good to go!

Mark

Thanks for the reply, I'm still a little lost but I'll keep searching. As soon as I decide on a pert number I'll post it.

Hey that's the ticket. :grin: I'll source them out possibly through farnell/newark in One or mouser. The digikey site seems to not get right to the point. 47k Logarithmic pot. Just like that!! audio taper...same thing.

Thank you.

Paul

Latest posts

Back