• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Gefell MV692 P48 conversion PCB's

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murdock

Hey folks,

I'm searching two of those small conversion PCB's for my Gefell MV692 mics. There was a seller on Ebay who offered these some time ago but he seems to have stopped selling.
Does anyone by chance have two of these?
I know Gefell and Thiersch offer conversion but I would like to do it myself is someone has those PCB's.
Even better if someone also have those XLR connector conversions too!

Last edited:
Check this gear space thread... https://gearspace.com/board/high-end/354306-gefell-pm860-pm750-48v-phantom.html

I also have a source for those 48v boards if you want to just install inside rather than doing the in-the-cable solution that I posted below from the thread. PM me and ill give you his contact.

Im diving into my MV691s in a big way... two of them converted to km54 style circuits and two of them are going to stay stock. I hope I can learn the mods that make them better...

(older thread that talks about it -- bv130 specifications ? )

Cool to know more folks out there are getting into these... does not make it easier to find them though. lol

Attachments

• Gefell-P48auf12V.jpeg
    Gefell-P48auf12V.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
Check this gear space thread... https://gearspace.com/board/high-end/354306-gefell-pm860-pm750-48v-phantom.html

I also have a source for those 48v boards if you want to just install inside rather than doing the in-the-cable solution that I posted below from the thread. PM me and ill give you his contact.

Im diving into my MV691s in a big way... two of them converted to km54 style circuits and two of them are going to stay stock. I hope I can learn the mods that make them better...

(older thread that talks about it -- bv130 specifications ? )

Cool to know more folks out there are getting into these... does not make it easier to find them though. lol

Thanks for your message! I'm interested in the contact for those 48V boards.
Send you a PM.

Latest posts

Back