Government Death Panels

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I have noticed you seem totally fine with the Democratic Party putting the government square in the middle of a personal issue.
Actually, the Dems' stance is to stay out of a very personal issue. The extremists on SCOTUS opened the door for the govts. of red states to intrude into people's lives. Dems may favor more federal say in what state govts. do, but that's a govt. vs. govt. issue, not a govt. vs. individual issue.

Keep spinning.....
And all the party-approved platitudes you spout are what, exactly?

why do you support a party that is so determined to have the govt. meddle in it?
Deep down, I think we understand the answer to this, so I'm assuming this question is mostly rhetorical? :D

Davis X. Machina said:
The salient fact of American politics is that there are fifty to seventy million voters each of who will volunteer to live, with his family, in a cardboard box under an overpass, and cook sparrows on an old curtain rod, if someone would only guarantee that the black, gay, Hispanic, liberal, whatever, in the next box over doesn’t even have a curtain rod, or a sparrow to put on it.

Actually, the Dems' stance is to stay out of a very personal issue. The extremists on SCOTUS opened the door for the govts. of red states to intrude into people's lives. Dems may favor more federal say in what state govts. do, but that's a govt. vs. govt. issue, not a govt. vs. individual issue.

And all the party-approved platitudes you spout are what, exactly?
Their platform and what they push is hardly staying out of a personal issue.

Latest posts

Back