green pre

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhaudio

Hi guys,
I guess this question is aimed at Peter but maybe somebody else can answer.

Is there a pcb design of the v14 for home etch that I can download?
I've checked peter' site but the only version available for etching is from 2002. (thus not the v14, right?) the led meter is on a separated board for example, etc...

if not, is there much differences between the available board on peter' site and v14?
(sound/cost wise)

thanks for the help,

Nicolas.

PS: myabe due to last crash...or maybe it's normal... in the green meta the link for buying pcb's is dead. (I know I can order from peter' site, just a matter of updating the meta I guess)

Even if it's not worth the saved money, personally I think it's a great thing to learn/do!

Good luck!
The Docs are HERE

PS: Ptown, I need to get some money to get the resistor order together...[/url]

I totally agree, learning to home etch is great, but I don't think I would do the green.

I've done a ton of pedals and power supplies, but I could see the green being a pain in the baby-maker.

Hmm, the greens were the first thing I etched...(the V9 though)

Anyway, certainly they didn't look anywhere near the quality of Peters boards!!

I etched a couple of the V14 PCB's for the prototypes, the place you have to be careful is the tracks running between the toggle switch pins.

I generally try & design my boards for home etching (thats why they are single sided) so I can test them before unleashing them on the great unwashed.

Peter

Latest posts

Back