• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[GROUP BUY] Sowter transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to be clear about the procedure:

First you collect the money, I assume, with a deadline. After the deadline, you have the "real" transformers numbers.
Then you order at Sowter's, then Sowter send us the transformers directly ?

beatnik said:
sorry, closing date 24-09 was on first post.  i have already sent the request to Sowter, for the moment I don't want to make another order, but in case someone bails out and we'll have to make a new request, you can jump on the boat. please  let me know what you need and i'll make a note

Hi,it would be:
530 Pulteq EQP-1A 15K/600 PP Line op.
Thanks!

I am going to cancel this group buy

Apologies to the only two members that sent payment on time without causing any hassle after all arrangements had been made. I will refund your payments straight away

I have done all my best to offer a service that would benefit not just me, but all the community, and in exchange I got problems on top of each other and people behaving very unprofessionally to say the least

I will never do this again and strongly suggest anybody else to avoid offering this kind of service

Back