groupdiy gmail

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gmail was the only way for large files to be easily shared, until the forum upgrades allowed us to email files to ethan for posting the the tech docs...

Some files on there are a little sensitive, and maybe shouldn't be out in the full blown general public, but whatever.

Either way, it's pretty obvious that somebody is either screwing with us (in regards to the password and deleting files) or they're just plain and simple idiots... or both.

I just tried a couple PDFs they worked fine here, but I got kicked out when someone else signed in I think.  Anyway the 100D is not there anymore, someone must have deleted it and/or not sent it to the backup email simultaneously. EMRR is likely the one who sent it in the first place, maybe you can ask him to resend it. 

Hey all, sorry to bump this old thread...

I'm trying to track down the Dolby schems that I believe were in the lab gmail account...? they don't seem to be in the new tech documents area.

I tried PM'ing Rodabod but his inbox is full ::)

Does anyone have the Dolby schematics? Care to upload them to the tech docs or email me?

I have a Dolby 361 with a Cat22 that's hissing and crackling.... grr!

Cheers!
Haima

hithere

i'd like to access some docs in the gmail account.. could someone point me in the right direction of how to gain access?

thanks!

There is none, the gmail account is defunct and not available. I believe somebody went though deleting everything and changing passwords. It hasn't been in use for a long time now. Any docs available are in the tech documents section.

Back