gyraf 1176comp diy price?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Nathan,

Welcome to "The Lab"..!

If you put your location in your profile, there's a bigger chance that someone in your geographical area can answer questions like these.

If you do a forum search, you'll find that we get this question all the time, and that there really is no answer to it...

Jakob E.

not the same as the gyraf version but the 1176's I did ran about $700 per channel..

it all depends on the metal work, the VU meter etc...

[quote author="Scenaria"]not the same as the gyraf version but the 1176's I did ran about $700 per channel..

it all depends on the metal work, the VU meter etc...[/quote]

Well, ya, but yours kicked total ass :grin: I'm talkin the machine it yourself, par-metal case with a decent used VU meter route! :cool:

ju

Check the 1176 meta and find the thread that deals with the parts list....

I posted a parts list (I can't remember the URL right now) that showed the price for different options. I think they all ranged between $350-$400, and that's including a new Sifam and light kit.

Mine was around there too. I think it was around $375ish with two OEP transformers and a new Sifam with light kit, and also with the metal work done by the pros at Front Panel Express (Just sent it out two days ago!).

Latest posts

Back