Gyraf Pultec finished (Shopping list included!)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, you talked me into Toko's, but now they are no longer available.....discontinued :-(
does anyone know where to get them? (100 mh needed)

the link to the list is broken,  does anyone have a copy still?  a simple components list would even do.

Hi,
    I'm slowly gaining on a dual unit of these, found this thread very helpful.

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=37837.0

I'm not sure if there is a parts list, I just followed the PCB overlay and schematic on the Gyraf web page.

audiophreak said:
Hi,
    I'm slowly gaining on a dual unit of these, found this thread very helpful.

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=37837.0

I'm not sure if there is a parts list, I just followed the PCB overlay and schematic on the Gyraf web page.

That's what I was afraid of.  I already started writing a bom from the pcb and schematic, but when I came across this thread i thought that someone might have a copy of the bom here but the link is broken.

ncoak said:
bump!

does anyone have a copy of the BOM for this project saved?

thanks!

Just grab the PDF file from Jacob's website and use the images of the PCB's. Print it out, use a highlighter pen and create yourself a list. There really aren't many components in this one. It took me an hour, tops to compile a list.

Nick.

Tak Jakob. I believe its the rotary switch that needs to be replaced.
I dropped the unit and it landed on the LOW FREQ knob. sounds weird now when I turn it.

I think the guy that built this unit, ordered parts fra Rs Components. I might be wrong.

Or do you recommend a shop where I can find an exact replacement?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2942.JPG
    IMG_2942.JPG
    711.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2943.JPG
    IMG_2943.JPG
    534.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks so much, Jakob. I would never have caught that small difference if it wasn't for you.
Appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back