Happy 4th of July...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy belated 4th. We’re in a drought so the closest metropolitan town (Parker), had a drone display. Good substitute and technically modern moving images like the flag, Statue of liberty, go USA, and numerous others. Where there’s a will there’s a technical way.

Happy belated 4th. We’re in a drought so the closest metropolitan town (Parker), had a drone display. Good substitute and technically modern moving images like the flag, Statue of liberty, go USA, and numerous others. Where there’s a will there’s a technical way.
I heard of the drone displays, but only saw a still photo. Do they have the boom or no boom? No boom would be better for the dogs and other animals

fireworks smoke and laser light shows can work together...
===
It seems like the 4th here was quieter than normal, but there are still random fireworks(?) being shot off as recently as yesterday.

Not gunfire, that has a distinctive sound.

JR

I bought a modest number of rockets to celebrate this year. Nice to be back where they're not banned. Happy Independence Day (but don't forget that it really started over a year earlier on April 19, 1775).

I got loud noises out of my system in the Army, and enjoyed watching some spectacular fireworks shows when I lived in Boston (60s). IIRC those displays were funded by Macys(?) back when I was watching from the banks of the Charles River.
===
I have one neighbor who often overdoes his DIY fireworks show. We don't currently have a burn ban, so enjoy. I have already started hearing fireworks concussions from people testing their holiday buys.

JR

Latest posts

Back