Happy 4th of July...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by the July 4th pictures from Kensington, Philadelphia, Xylazine destroys many more lives than gun crime.

Cheers

Ian
as often happens I had to search. That drug appears to be a horse tranquilizer (street name Tranq) used to cut fentanyl the major killer of young people. Fentanyl coming from China, via Mexico.

The Kensington neighborhood of Philly is just one of multiple examples of cities with deteriorating low income neighborhoods. This is a pretty old trend and Philadelphia actually isn't the worst example.

True, unmanaged mental illness, and drug addiction is actually worse than gun crime, but its all bad. At least we can make the world feel better about themselves. ;)

JR

PS: For chuckles cocaine powder was discovered inside the white house. I wish we could blame the muddled messaging on staff drug use, but probably not.

It can't possibly be Hunter's blow since that would void his plea deal and win him some hard time (he has to stay clean for 2 years).

JR
It could very well be his. He has an addiction, something I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
He also has financial means to get out of it, by buying someone else’s urine for drug testing or any number of ways to cheat the system.

Latest posts

Back