Merry christmas/happy holidays!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgrooves666

Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone merry christmas/holidays! In a world of social networks, I often find msyelf enjoying more reading through these threads and learning something new, than swiping through "social media non sense". Thanks everyone, altough we cannot agree on everything, one thing we can all agree on is the passion we all share for DIY audio and microphones. Happy holidays! May your diy mic dreams come true lol😆

Last edited:
Merry Christmas & happy holidays guys! I’ve gotten a lot of joy out of this forum and have met some nice friends as well. Not to mention, I have some amazing microphones I didn’t design but was able to build thanks to some of these friends and generous sharers here. Cheers and here’s to 2024.

Standing on the threshold of a new year in an ever increasingly chaotic world …let us take a moment to personally reflect on the gift of the GroupDIY community …

Let us be grateful for the opportunity to pursue our passion for music and recording … and for the constant encouragement to build the technical tools of our trade … under the watchful eye of the true masters of recording technology …

Let us also pause to reflect on and remember those masters who are no longer with us … but who have gifted our industry with their lasting legacy of technical artistry, creativity and innovation …

People like Oliver Archut and Dennis Dreadstone (kidvybes) who offered so much of their time and talents to enhance the DIY experience for all of us …

I wish each and every member of GroupDIY health, peace and prosperity in 2024 !!!

I'm appreciative of the breadth and depth of knowledge of many here, and the willingness to share insights and perspectives. It's refreshing! Whatever differences folk may have, seeing so many reaching out to help others on their journey is a reminder of our common humanity and decency.

Best wishes to all here. Hoping that you are able to take a few quiet moments to relax and regroup in anticipation of a great year ahead!

Today a new 9V battery for my smoke alarm is arriving. I topped off my car tires recently. This is the time of the year for such long cycle considerations.

Merry Happy everything.

JR

Latest posts

Back