Happy New Year!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a great start for me when a tooth played up New years Eve , no dentists around on New years day so had to tough it out , woke this morning with an abcess like a gobstopper in my mouth , I sounded like a deaf mute  struggling to form words,
I decided to go by doctors orders for a few days just to be sure . 

Happy 2020 .

Happy New Year GDIY. 

Sorry Tubetec.
The faster you get in the faster you get out of the Dentist.  Get better soon Buddy

Tubetec said:
Not a great start for me when a tooth played up New years Eve , no dentists around on New years day so had to tough it out , woke this morning with an abcess like a gobstopper in my mouth , I sounded like a deaf mute  struggling to form words,
I decided to go by doctors orders for a few days just to be sure . 

Happy 2020 .
Dental infection can spread through the blood stream and cause harm elsewhere, so get it fixed asap...

Did you try soaking it in alcohol?

Good luck.

JR

Many thanks Gents,

Sepsis  or blood bourne infection is never out of the news long here and it can take people very fast if it gets a hold .
The by the time I could get to the dentist my body was already pushing the poison out , but a short course of pills will to help give it the shove .

I soak myself in alcohol by mouth from time to time alright  :D
Theres no doubt  the old fashioned Irish hot whiskey is a terrific cure-all , cloves, sugar/honey and lemon are usually added  . I found a drop of thyme based natural cough mixture and Manuka honey mixed with hot water was also excellent for anything cold or flu related .

Back