✨HAPPY NEW YEAR!✨

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That date thing is only valid for those people across the big pond, though 😁
Yes. Here we have either 311223 or, more commonly, 31122023 --- neither of which is as easy as 123 (twice)! : )

But that doesn't detract from the main message. Happy New Year, cheerfully seconded from down under!! (y)

Happy New Year everyone. I am hoping for a fantastic 2023 because the last 2 weeks of 2023 sucked!

Let's do this!

Look on the bright side. If only the last 2 weeks of 2023 sucked, then overall it must have been pretty fair!

Maybe the trick would be to get the "weeks that suck" out of the way earlier in the year, so you don't finish on a sour note! :unsure:;)

Happy new year! Trying to shake the hangover with a glass of red. Two days left to recover in London before heading back to sunny California. I have a few builds waiting for me on my return.

A healthy, happy and prosperous 2024 to everyone !

In 2024 I will celebrate my sixty-ninth year on this wildly spinning blue orb …

Having recently discovered DIY microphone building … and being an absolute Newbie … I cannot emphasize my gratitude for the invaluable support of all of you here in GroupDIY !!!

It gives me hope to know that my Golden years will be spent doing something far more gratifying than needlepoint or latch hook rug making !

All the best for each of you in 2024 !!!

Peace

Happy new year and a 2024 full of joy, fun, new possibilities, even bigger projects and a soldering iron always hot :) !!!

Best wishes to all of you from absolutely not snowy Austria! 😃

Latest posts

Back