Hello from Germany

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

58Glammer

GDIY Supporter
Hi there,

I´m Markus from Germany. Actually I´m a electronic music producer since the late 80ties. But also a bit into physical electronics ;) (Education at Siemens 1990). Always repairing little easy things on my machines.
When the pendemic started, I began to recap my equipment, starting with my 1995 40 channel Amek analog board. Since that I can´t stop and I recapped a lot of stuff.

I´m glad I found this forum and their members already have been very helpul.

Thanks for the support and hopefully I also can be helpful for others here.

Best
Markus

Grüß Dich!

Aren't you the guy who produced the main concept beats? If so, thank you very much! I spent so many hours of my youth with these albums. If not, welcome anyway 😅

Dennis

So many memories :),

i was 18 when Plan 58 came out. It was the time when i had my first car and we spent days just cruising.
We only had a few albums: Curse - Feuerwasser, Orishas - A Lo Cubano, Azad - Leben, Nordmassiv, early Kool Savas stuff and Main Concept - Plan 58.

The impact on us was so big that we started freestyling over Roey Marquis II beats.
To record the freestyles we stuck a microphone to the rear view mirror and recorded everything with a second mini disk recorder
while we were driving. After a very short time it was clear that i had no talent for rapping. That's why i started making beats. And still do 20+ years later.

Back