Hello from Germany

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emu

Hi, I'm Emanuel living in Munich, Germany. About a year ago, I got back into playing electric guitar and along came the gear acquisition syndrome. I leave the pedal building to others, but I'm interested in modifying pedals and build switchers to suit my needs.
One project I'm planning on picking up in the near future is to modify a WEM Custom Copicat with a speed control for the motor, proper grounding of the unit, a high-Z output transformer with a ground lift option and a new custom case. No worries, everything should be fully reversible :)
Another one is to allow switching of (pre-)amps via a nice control panel for my amp shelf. This will be based on a JHS Switchback for switching the preamps and a Palmer TINO for the power amp section (don't want to roast those precious tubes with my own hacky version), both remote controlled via the custom panel.
Looking forward to learning from you and might ask some questions on those projects.

Latest posts

Back