Hello from Southeast Asia!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodiumthiosulphate

Heya! From Singapore here (tiny little island in the SEA).

I've been lurking around for a while now, ever since I was goofing around with guitar pedals and synthesisers a couple years back. Recently some folks and I have been doing some studio work and I figured it’s time I start getting back into the game to get some new sounds in.

In fact it was Gyraf's GSSL which brought me back here and I was hoping to get some recommendations for the best place to pick up a board (or perhaps in general). I maaaaay also look into a G9 some time in the future, so if I can grab both at the same time that would be awesome. Haven’t played around much with high voltage though but I’m willing to learn! I’ve got some EE knowledge as part of my audio-visual engineering training.

Besides those, anything fun you guys can recommend putting into the pipeline? I don’t suppose you guys touch diy synths? Kinda miss making weird noises..

Looking forward to contributing however I can!

Heya! From Singapore here (tiny little island in the SEA).

I've been lurking around for a while now, ever since I was goofing around with guitar pedals and synthesisers a couple years back. Recently some folks and I have been doing some studio work and I figured it’s time I start getting back into the game to get some new sounds in.

In fact it was Gyraf's GSSL which brought me back here and I was hoping to get some recommendations for the best place to pick up a board (or perhaps in general). I maaaaay also look into a G9 some time in the future, so if I can grab both at the same time that would be awesome. Haven’t played around much with high voltage though but I’m willing to learn! I’ve got some EE knowledge as part of my audio-visual engineering training.

Besides those, anything fun you guys can recommend putting into the pipeline? I don’t suppose you guys touch diy synths? Kinda miss making weird noises..

Looking forward to contributing however I can!
unusual name. please expand on the choice as i am curious.

Latest posts

Back