Hello from St Louis!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

museric

Hello everyone! I'm a composer and sound designer (that's what I'll admit to anyways ;-). For so many years, after attending college with access to many types of old-school analog equipment (API, AMPEX, Neuman, even a bunch of old analog synths, etc.) I've had a project studio system / composer rig with the main goal of keeping as much of the source and processing inside the box (currently using Logic Pro, but versed in many others). Now I'm flipping that entire notion on its head, getting back into analog outboard equipment, and finding a lot of great DIY projects out there - esp. since many of them are based on amazing sounding equipment from long ago. Heck I'm even tearing apart and restoring an old tube amp I've had in my garage for, oh - I don't want to say how long...
Cheers!
MusEric

Hi Barry! Good to meet you - Wow - audio production at Webster U - that's great! All my schooling was in the Pacific Northwest. I went to "Mariner HS" and then a college called Evergreen out by Olympia WA

Latest posts

Back