Hello from Sweden

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hakan

I have professionaly been in audio business since 1969. Now I am life member of AES and a member of german VDT. Radio, film and recording of sound and music has been my intersts since I was very young. I can still clearly remember 1953 when I had built a simple radio and could tune in the coronation of Queen Elisabeth, Now microphones are in focus, my own design and repair of older tube microphones. My business is the distributor of Microtech Gefell in Sweden since 2003. It will be interesting to join this group.
Cheers / Hakan

Hi Hakan,
I'm repairing one of my Microtech Gefell UM70 multi pattern mics. I have swapped the circuit board from another UM70 mic to eliminate any issues with the capsules, and all works properly. I have identified that it has a defective FET on the circuit board of the non-working mic. It is an earlier version UM70, with black pad and roll off slide switches down the mic body closer to the XLR connector than modern day versions. If not, can you tell me what type of FET this is ? It's a TO72 4 lead package. Is there a 2N xxxx cross reference JDEC part to the FET ?
Any assistance or a schematic would be most helpful,
Thank You, Terry

Latest posts

Back