Hello from Turkey

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sessizmod

Hey folks, my name's Ilhan. I've been into making music for more than 10 years. My main thing is to write original songs and produce them. I play guitar and piano (mostly entry level) but I'm good with midi and some real nice plugins all around. Of course when you do every single thing, it's taking much time to release what you have done. But seeing you get better everyday and loving what you do, it doesn't matter.

I love microphones. I have a vintage AKG 451eb and since I tried it with vocals, man i love it ! I have an Rode NT1a and also NT2 (vintage one) which I terribly want to mod. I found this forum that way and saw some really skilled musician friends and I thought we can exchange great information.

By the way, since I'm not a published artist yet, I have a Fiverr service in which I make 8-16 bit music for games or make 8-16 bit cover versions of any music. This way I try to make some money, but more importantly, I improve my music theory.. Did you know that some songs don't have a certain root note and don't follow a diatonic scale? Well, I didn't and learned it yesterday. I hope I get better in time.

Yep, I talk as much as this in real life, means I love music and communicating ! Hope I'll be welcomed and loved here !
Have a great day!

Welcome - and thanks for taking the time for the proper introduction!

I dont think we have many members from turkyie (sp?) yet...

/Jakob E.
Even if you don't, I believe tons of people from Turkiye visits this web site. It has some great, detailed information. I sometimes hang out in Gearspace web site but my posts get lost in the crowd..
Anyways, hope i can get educated and contribute as well..

Back