Hello

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seon

Hi I'm Seon, I'm based in Japan, I don't work in the audio industry (yet?) but most of my friends here are so as I had the chance to be present at a few recording sessions I started to get interested in recording gear as a hobby.
A lot of stuff can be found very cheap here, sometimes as untested/ junk so I started buying few stuff that was not working or only partially and even if I had almost no electronic knowledge at the time, tried to fix them.
A lot of trial and error after I built myself a basic understanding in electronics, but it's been a few years now since I started my journey and I would like to earn a more complete understanding and skill.
So I recently bought a few books like "The art of electronics" and "Small signal audio design".
I spent a lot of time here reading all sorts of topic and I still do, thanks to everyone it's a wonderful learning !
But I never posted anything yet and now I may have a few questions so nice to meet you !

Latest posts

Back