Hello :)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonanA

Enthusiastic Idiot
Hi everyone, I'm Ronan - I'm currently studying in Indiana, majoring in contemporary music with a minor in business. I got into DIY repairing my Allen & Heath console and Event Opals (which I have since migrated off), but I'm a self admitted idiot at times when it comes to modifying or creating new designs. Anyways, a few of my friends are into the DIY eurorack space, but I've found it to be a much different environment, both practically and conceptually (noise floor isn't really something that really comes up often, as an example), so I figured I'd join here to interact with people with more similar interests.

I work as a graphic designer by day, and do a lot of work on the machining side of things (3d printing, laser etching/cutting, CNC machining, etc), so if anyone is ever in need of some help in that area, feel free to ask!

Anyways, I'm sure there's some relevant information I'm forgetting, but I suppose that's some of the mystery of the internet, haha

~ RonanA

Good to have another graphics designer on board. Us engineering types are great on the technology but useless when it comes to making our gear look good. Your skills are most welcome.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back