HELP with designing a translator console please

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn right you're not. Just wrote MA as short for MidnightArrakis. Didn't mean to be rude or anything
>> OOPS!!! My bad!!! I simply did not interpret "MA" as initials to my screen-name. SORRY!!!

NO RUDENESS
taken, OK???

OK, now.....just take some time to carefully and slowly peruse all of the links I have provided you and see if one of those manufacturers has an enclosure that will meet your project needs and requirements. If/Should/When you do.....then send me the Manufacturers Part Number and I will download its 3D CAD-model. From there, I will just have to wait until you figure out the rest of whatever it is that you're doing.

/

Last edited:
NO RUDENESS taken, OK???

👍

OK, now.....just take some time to carefully and slowly peruse all of the links I have provided you and see if one of those manufacturers have an enclosure that will meet your project needs and requirements. If/Should/When you do.....then send me the Manufacturers Part Number and I will download its 3D CAD-model. From there, I will just have to wait until you figure out the rest of whatever it is that you're doing.

/

I'll do that ;)

Latest posts

Back