Hola everybody!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroGalaxia

Well, I'm very thankful to have been accepted here. What an AMAZING group! Wow! You guys frickin' ROCK!!!

I was born in Venezuela but was raised in the U.S. in Palo Alto, California. Lived there for 22 years. Then I came back to my country after graduating. I now live in Chile but I think I'm moving back to the U.S. this year (maybe/hopefully?).

I'm a voiceover actor and singer. I have an AKG C3000 from the 90's and a SYNCO Mic D2 and the classic SM58 from the 90's also.

Nice to be here guys and gals!!!

I'm Alejandro Level. My Voiceover brand is called "The Voice Level" I have a company in the U.S. with which I do all my work. Let me know if you need a voice for your product, service or book!

Palo Alto is a great if rather expensive place to live. I once stayed at Dinah's Motel back in the 1990s. I had never seen humming birds up close until then. Welcome to the group.

Cheers

ian

Palo Alto is a great if rather expensive place to live. I once stayed at Dinah's Motel back in the 1990s. I had never seen humming birds up close until then. Welcome to the group.

Cheers

ian
Of course!!! Dinah's!!! Maybe I'll be back "home" in Palo Alto in the future; who knows... thanks for the welcome message brother!

Of course!!! Dinah's!!! Maybe I'll be back "home" in Palo Alto in the future; who knows... thanks for the welcome message brother!
Because it was work related I decided to bring my wife along and then spend a few days in the SF area. It took us ages to pick up the rental car from the airport and then we could not find Dinah's. We did not understand the American habit of calling different parts of the same road North XXX and South XXX. So we could find XXX but not North or South. That and driving on the wrong side of the raod made us very late. However, Dinah's upgraded us to a suite because that had sold our room!

Cheers

ian

Because it was work related I decided to bring my wife along and then spend a few days in the SF area. It took us ages to pick up the rental car from the airport and then we could not find Dinah's. We did not understand the American habit of calling different parts of the same road North XXX and South XXX. So we could find XXX but not North or South. That and driving on the wrong side of the raod made us very late. However, Dinah's upgraded us to a suite because that had sold our room!

Cheers

ian
Typical. That ALWAYS happens at the car rentals (at least in the SF Airport) same happened to me back in '95 when I went back with my mom to visit. Same exact thing. Ugh! 😩 That's great about the suite!!! Nice!!!

Latest posts

Back