How about a Nuage for Xmas!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a pro tools guy too but I played a lot with nuendo. It does have some nice and powerful features. That being said would I switch, maybe? This looks way nicer then an Icon system.

I worked in post production for the last 17 years.  Now that will give you gas when the producers desk has 10 agency people of which the writer and the producer are all you need to see.  The rest are there just to bill the client.  They expect you to have this beautiful mixing desk and studio  to impress the clients.  Can you say dog and pony show. 

Perhaps I didn't make my point clear enough.

Say, you need it AND you want it.

I have absolutely no need for it but I still want it. Damn!

Those bastards have the skill to design a product that practically sells itself when you just look at the pictures. Gas machines deluxe.

Just imagine what is it going to do to your clients. Money will just fly out of their pockets.

Easy to misread over the internet.  I agree with you TV.  I used a procontrol with an edit pack for years in post and 5.1 mixing. 

To see the Nuage and the Icon is amazing but thinking about $50k or more is beyond me these days for a controller. 

My heart lives with analog.  I have a command 8 and an API console.  I hope to die with the API. 

My Eyes do pop however looking at that Nuage in the Argosy console.  And all my old Ad Clients would love that look in a room.  It has its place.  Hopefully to deliver great and fast audio mix to picture.  Nice to see Avid with some competition from Yamaha and Steinberg.

Happy Holidays.

fazer said:
My Eyes do pop however looking at that Nuage in the Argosy console.  And all my old Ad Clients would love that look in a room.  It has its place.
You said it better than I could. The Yamaha-Steinberg combo is starting to look very very slick.
Beware the "axis-powers", haha.

"Axis Powers"  LOL.  Your right. 

WK Audio ID Console: Was not aware of that one either.  Very nice.

Back