I don't " get " the best answer button ??

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume we'll be able to sort the threads according to number of "best answer" votes, so we can get to the most relevant information for the particular thread topic. It wouldn't really work for open ended threads like the ongoing project specific  troubleshooting ones, but for someone asking a specific question, the best answer would be voted up to the top.

Again, I'm just speaking about what I've seen done around the web... I have no clue what Ethan actually has planned.

gemini86 said:
I assume we'll be able to sort the threads according to number of "best answer" votes, so we can get to the most relevant information for the particular thread topic. It wouldn't really work for open ended threads like the ongoing project specific  troubleshooting ones, but for someone asking a specific question, the best answer would be voted up to the top.

Again, I'm just speaking about what I've seen done around the web... I have no clue what Ethan actually has planned.

I didn't see the "Best Answer" button so I liked it instead.

Ciao!
-jb

Back