I saw inside a 4000.00 dollar speaker cable assembly.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys are charlatans & frauds!  :mad:

I bet if you looked at their manufacturing process, you would not find any Virgins and no trace of Unobtainium.

If they weren't hand carved from solid Unobtainium by Virgins, the cables are best consigned to the Don't Recycle Bin.

I still wonder why there are no laws against this type of "salesmanship."

We see it all the time in audio.  How many companies can each one mention that exagerate or even deliberately lie in their marketing campaigns? 

They must split their large margin generously with the retailers, large commisions or whatnot, if the sales people are making a lot more selling this brand over whatever other brand they sell, they're sure going to try their darnedest to sell the more profitable one, and in doing so, further propagate the...umm... patented (!!) lies..

I personally boycotted Monster when I found out they were sueing anyone and everyone using the word monster in their business, even if totally unrelated and/or predating monster's existence.  I'll do the same with these guys, though I'd never pay 4000 for any speaker cable, anyway, unless it was a WHOLE LOT of cable...

Thanks for sharing that pic, but what I really want to know is who's going to start the traveling audio circus....  'Step right up and see the freakish 12,000 dollar speaker cable, the unbelievable $100,000  power cable guaranteed to make your music sound  pretty much the same as it did before!'

Back