Introduction

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam0311

Hi everyone,

New to the world of DIY here, I've been reading up on electronics and coming up with ideas for future projects for the about past six months after a couple of colleagues turned me on to the idea of making my own gear - it's not something I'd ever have dreamed of doing before and they made it sound so simple (how naive I was) but I'm hooked on the idea now.

I'm yet to actually realise anything but I'll be starting small this weekend by making my own TRS cables. I feel like I must have visited this forum countless times when researching different topics but today on my commute I stumbled across Ian Bell's passive EQs which peaked my interest and lead me to becoming a member.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to soaking up lots of knowledge from some very talented people.

All the best,
Sam

Welcome, Sam. You will find a lot of experience on this site. Do not be bashful about asking questions. Lurk around a while and throw in your ideas when the urge hits. Most of us don't bite :)

Hello Every one,

I am New here, Don't know, Should I introduce my blog or not, Here is my website blog related to microphones, you are most welcome to visit my site and share your feedback related to blogs.

https://micstuff.com/

Back