is Don Audio still in business?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1wildthing

Hi guys, just to ask if anyone has recently ordered from Don Audio? I have a pending order that I placed at the beginning of November that has not been shipped yet even if all the items are in stock on the site.
I sent many emails to the support box but I didn't received any answers so I'm a bit worried.
Could you please share your experiences?

Hi guys, just to ask if anyone has recently ordered from Don Audio? I have a pending order that I placed at the beginning of November that has not been shipped yet even if all the items are in stock on the site.
I sent many emails to the support box but I didn't received any answers so I'm a bit worried.
Could you please share your experiences?
Hi!

I ordered some parts from them on the 24th of October (some sowter transformers, and other la2a related parts) and a mundorf cap last week. I'm still waiting for all these parts, but I did have email contact with them in which they explained that they are waiting for a sowter batch to arrive. Anyhow, I'll reach out to them again because this is taking a bit too long if you ask me. Just like you, I'm starting to wonder what's up.

*edit* they did send me the analog vibes hardware earlier (last year)

I placed an order in november, and received it. Also sent them a question about one of their rotary switches in late december, also received an answer

I ordered a pot button to them, i think it was last september or october.

I received it quite fast, but you're not the first person asking the same question on the forum.

Hope you'll sort this out.

Thomas

Transformer and inductor manufacturers are all experiencing shortages of materials and extended timescales for obtaining laminations and cores so if that is the sort of thing you have ordered you may have a long wait. But that does not excuse leaving customer emails unanswered.

Cheers

Ian

Their email customer service SUCKS. I emailed them TWICE about an issue some months ago, and no answer.

It sucks, because normally I would never do business that a place like that again, but they have a few products I haven't really seen anywhere else, like the nice API knobs, and their flexible shields that you can velcro right into torroidal transformers.

Maybe something is wrong with them at the moment.
I allways felt the store to be highly overpriced, but they used to reply to emails.

Overpriced + bad communication, I guess it's the end of the line

Last edited:
Same issue here. Order placed ~1 month ago. Everything listed as in stock on the site (which may or may not mean anything in any case). Have sent two emails and received no response. One more step toward the slippery slope of winding my own inductors ;)

Same bad experience here: shipping your order takes weeks.
Still waiting for the delivery of my order, placed over a month ago.
Two weeks ago I asked how long it would take.
The answer was that my order would be shipped within a couple of days, but at this moment, more than two weeks later, the status is still 'paid' and 'not shipped yet'.
No reaction to emails.
I won't order from Don Audio again!

Last edited:
Many times I bought from Don-Audio, few times they sent me the wrong items, but we able to solve it.
Yes, communication can be improve.

Did everybody solve order issues with don-audio?

I have ordered the PEQ kit, but after two months no shipment and just 1 reply that it would be shipped immediately, and that was a month ago.

Latest posts

Back