"Is that a guitar in your pants......"

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha!! I was just going to post this. I’m sure their loss prevention training didn’t include “watch out for guitar shaped lumps in peoples pants”. Until now

@crazydoc that guitar has some serious ballz

I made a lefty 5 string bass, a P and a Jazz bass between last week and finishing the P bass today. The left handed man is very limited options wise so we have to roll our sleeves up and be twice as great as the righty in everything. Carry on!

I made a lefty 5 string bass, a P and a Jazz bass between last week and finishing the P bass today. The left handed man is very limited options wise so we have to roll our sleeves up and be twice as great as the righty in everything. Carry on!
as a south paw, I concur. The only options are either real low end, inexpensive guitars and basses or real high end, expensive guitars and basses.
There is usually no middle ground.

I just play righthanded. The choice which hand does what seems pretty arbitrary anyway. Piano players manage, why shouldn't guitarists.

as a south paw, I concur. The only options are either real low end, inexpensive guitars and basses or real high end, expensive guitars and basses.
There is usually no middle ground.
Even the guitar nut had to be made from blanks unless I was going for crappy plastic ones, which I wasn't.
I just play righthanded. The choice which hand does what seems pretty arbitrary anyway. Piano players manage, why shouldn't guitarists.
I am fully left configured. Sometimes I cross my hands when playing the keyboard, lol. But we have the advantage of being in our RIGHT mind. The creative side.

Back