Komplete Audio 2 headphone output

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

Like many interfaces, the Komplete Audio 2 has a headphones output. As well as a level control it also has a blend control that allows you send the phones audio either from the host or the input. The strange thing is, audio from the host comes out in the phones in stereo but when you dial it round to input you get a centred mono image. Is it supposed to be like this? Is there some setting I can change so the direct comes though the 'phones in stereo?

Cheers

Ian

I havent used that interface , the SSL2 in addition to the input/host blend control has a button on the panel which either combines the input channels to mono centre or panned hard left/right stereo . Its a handy feature .

It might(?) be hardwired to "blend to mono"? The Komplete Audio 6 seems to have a mono/stereo switch for the direct-from-inputs signal...

Like many interfaces, the Komplete Audio 2 has a headphones output. As well as a level control it also has a blend control that allows you send the phones audio either from the host or the input. The strange thing is, audio from the host comes out in the phones in stereo but when you dial it round to input you get a centred mono image. Is it supposed to be like this? Is there some setting I can change so the direct comes though the 'phones in stereo?

Cheers

Ian
Funny you should mention that. I was using mine just yesterday & noticed the same thing, so I guess it's normal. I think if you were running the audio through some sort of DAW then you would be able to pan it but I don't see any way to pan it without a DAW.

Funny you should mention that. I was using mine just yesterday & noticed the same thing, so I guess it's normal. I think if you were running the audio through some sort of DAW then you would be able to pan it but I don't see any way to pan it without a DAW.
Thanks for confirming that. Rob. I am a novice with Windows so I wondered of this can be altered in software?

Cheers

Ian

Back