latest diy.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most expensive project too! think i already spent the same as all my projects together, if not more.
However its just takes some training for the untrained ears.
need to stay up late doing some adjustments too but thats ok!

Thanks guys!

My advice , which should last through the teens ............. Be the thing that you want them to be
a little like lead through example but it works without lectures. Life, A beautiful thing Enjoy it !
and nice work .

OK, your past life is now over :eek:
Try to make a note of what you have been doing lately, so that in 30 years time you can pick up where you left off ;)
You think I'm joking!!!

congrats
DaveP

Congrats Timothytitus88.

DaveP: actually my life stopped on our way back from the hospital i realized it down there..its been 2 weeks and im home i barely had a minute to diy.

Thanks guys!

Mine little DIY turns 3 months tomorrow... (jesus, already?!) People always love to warn you about the lack of sleep, lack of free time, lack of a personal life. It's all true, but they never talk about all the little moments when you get to see this little human becoming more and more aware of the world that we take for granted. Those are the moments that make everything so worth it. I hope you can take the time to watch her grow and appreciate how amazing life is on a very basic level.

Congrats!

Rodney's right,

Its like walking along the sidewalk and finding a $100 bill........... then when you get home you find the $99 you had before has fallen out of your back pocket. ???  Obviously a winning situation. :-\

A wise man once told me this and every word is true....

Men love women,

Women love kids,

Kids love Hamsters

Think about it :eek:

best DaveP

Rodney and Dave:
I enjoy my daughter from the day she was born.. Ill never forget the moment i saw her for the 1st time.
Good advice from both of you!

it's one of the most sincere acts of selflessness 
You just do what you need to do and why would you do otherwise?
now............
when they become little people and you see yourself through something they repeat
could go either way !

Latest posts

Back