little accident - rude_tube vst update

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kambo

i had a little accident, my thumb got stuck in to car door... damn :(
i would never guess it would turn in to such mess...
i couldnt do anything for a long time. i still cant hold the mouse without a pain.
anyhow, before the accident i was pretty close to finishing everything for my vst/midi control for analog gear,
i will need more time to heal my finger before i do more work. but that damn thing is working great especially with the rude tube.

> i couldnt resist, it was a Porsche

You lucky dog.

I just cut the heck out of my main finger. Sadly it was a 1975 Sears lawn-tractor with all the fun run out of it. Sharp knife and probably down to the bone. It began healing quite well, but then my body decided to start replacing scar with better tissue, and it hurt more. (No, it is not infected, just major healing.)

The guy I bought this house from stepped back on a scaffold, shattered his ankle, has been crippled and grouchy for months. The take-away there is to USE it, even when it hurts. (In your case, keep the thumb active.)

Ouch

i have a nail drop/replace on progress. still wearing the protector for my finger, even when i sleep.

Ouch, I know that hurts.  I seem to have the talent, several finger/toe nails permanently split and mangled/angled from crush injuries.  A speedy recovery for all!

Back