"Live" images from Odesa, Ukraine - a tourist says: Biergärten / bars are full of people

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I can only asume he's posting on the internet out of free will :unsure:

For me it started as a little kid, my elementary school was selected to compete in a game show and I was one of the six kids that presented my school in the show.
So at some point there was this "famous magician" and we all had to hold up an empty balloon, the recording stopped, we all had to blow up our balloon, hold it back up,... and look surprised.

I think it was that day, I became a conspiracy theorist.

You arguably have more control over the content "spewed" by the internet than by TV. There's a lot of garbage on the 'net, but there's a lot more useful content there than all TV combined. And you can use ad blockers, etc. which aren't available for TV.
I would argue that it is all going to be subsumed by the internet anyway. The only TV I watch is via the internet and we listen to the radio in the same way (except in the car). I have no TV aerial. I have a satellite dish but it is not connected. In not too many years time, direct broadcasting to a receiver will be a tiny minority. The invasion of privacy will be complete.

Cheers

Ian

Privacy is a man made concept, it's a fiction you have any form of privacy.
Increasingly true..
Nature does not recognize the concept of privacy, go out in nature, sit and observe.
Privacy is one of many man made things that are good and worth defending.

JR

Latest posts

Back