Looking for a teacher

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aniol1349

Hello everyone!

For the last year I really got hooked on audio electronics, I have been recording and mixing for the last 5 years but I found myself more interested in the equipment, and the way it works than in the sound engineering itself.
Now I would like to take it more seriously and because there isn’t any courses available near me where I could study electronics and learning by yourself takes ages and leaves big holes in the knowledge I would like to ask you guys if one of you would have patience and will be willing to take on someone who's really damn interested in doing something serious with electronics and teach me few things.

My experience right now is 3 GSSL projects, simple circuits on breadboards, like basic transistor amps, a headphone amp and a modification of SC Ghost 32 console. I have also been studying a lot of articles, books, groupDIY forum :), and all the schematics I could find.
I think I have more theory than practical knowledge but I didn’t have conditions recently to really set myself up with the things I have.
I have some good testing equipment which I still really have to learn how to use properly. I have a 4 channel Oscilloscope, Fluke multimeter, bench power supply, breadboards, lots of different components.
I’m looking for some one who would go over with me through designing simple circuits and giving  me directions what to do and in what order. I think it would be wise to start with something like a good quality headphone amp which would be able to drive decent headphones like HD600.
We could be working through email, Skype, imessage, really I often have a lot of questions and its hard for me to instantly find an answer.

If someone feels like taking me on and teaching few things please let me know and we could talk through the fees etc.

Regards,
Hubert

Back