Looking for Schematic of Raindirk LN2 Anyone can help? Thanks.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@Adky

Hi Adky and greetings from Greece!...
Unfortunable I haven’t any schematic or service manual of the Raindirk Symphony LN2 Console, but as I search about it I found this link that may help you to get the aid that you need it…

Raindirk Symphony LN2 Console
https://unrealstudioz.com/equipment/console/
Thanks again, I am looking for the service menu or schematic. A few pictures won't do.

I have been trying to coax Cyril out of his 'man hut' with his mates to dig out a couple of Sfernice pots for 2 years. I had some contact quite a while ago and it was more expedient to redesign the errant parts of that particular job. As a general observation it is ridiculous the number of people who discard service manuals that were lovingly written and supplied with the gear when new.

Hello Cyril seekers.
Symphony LN series.?

What is the problem with console right now. What particular section /module.

I am, able to have circuit diagrams copied on multiple A3 sheets.. At the moment which module is the problem.
Re Sfernice potentiometers. which ones required.
Circuits are drawn on large sheets so would be copied on A3 sections for you to paste together. Also many of the standard pots used ;plus some switches.

Seems crazy that drawings are lost or not passed on.

Have quite a few spares

Cyri

Hello Cyril seekers.
Symphony LN series.?

What is the problem with console right now. What particular section /module.

I am, able to have circuit diagrams copied on multiple A3 sheets.. At the moment which module is the problem.
Re Sfernice potentiometers. which ones required.
Circuits are drawn on large sheets so would be copied on A3 sections for you to paste together. Also many of the standard pots used ;plus some switches.

Seems crazy that drawings are lost or not passed on.

Have quite a few spares

Cyri
Wow!! Thanks to the reply Sir, Yes, the console Symphony LN2 was disassembled due to the relocation of the studio many years ago, and I am now trying to put it back together, and for sure some strips are broken, or some parts are missing, and a big box of harness that got cut here and there. I am not the one who took that apart back then, I really love this console, so I am doing my best to get it back up as much as I can or possible. Any info or any schematic will really help me a lot sure I can do the paste. P.S. I am an experienced technician in electronics. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Back