Looking to be a US Retailer/Distributor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soliloqueen

GDIY Supporter
I'm currently relaunching my business, Arienne Audio, and its store, and I'm looking to have other people's products in my store. Make it more of a "one-stop shop" for DIY (or even audio) stuff. Long story short, we've got a warehouse and staff for it and some rather nice national and international shipping rates. If you've got a DIY or audio-related product that can be stocked in a traditional warehouse, I'd love to sell it in my shop.

It would be helpful to post the warehouse location.
Toronto area, but right on the border so they can dispatch USPS in Buffalo under most circumstances if needed. Taxes to US customers should be minimal to non-existent thanks to us/ca trade agreements. I chose this location because it's close enough to my place in Michigan.

We've also got automated US based returns

Last edited:
Not my products, but it would be great to have some of the harder-to-find common mic parts in stock since they can be difficult to find elsewhere (i.e., >100M resistors, styroflex caps, teflon pins, etc). Maybe some of the defunct transistors too (PF5102, 2SK30-O, 2N3891, etc). It would also be awesome to have a US-based source for Moby's transformers since shipping from Serbia can take a while and is expensive.

Not my products, but it would be great to have some of the harder-to-find common mic parts in stock since they can be difficult to find elsewhere (i.e., >100M resistors, styroflex caps, teflon pins, etc). Maybe some of the defunct transistors too (PF5102, 2SK30-O, 2N3891, etc). It would also be awesome to have a US-based source for Moby's transformers since shipping from Serbia can take a while and is expensive.
what would be the 1g resistor or other high-value resistors you suggest to order direct from factory and stock in my store

Second the mini-mox

1G
250M
150M
100M
60M
30M

are some values commonly seen and used in classic mic projects

Many/most of these values are often special order with large-ish minimum quantities

Latest posts

Back