Looking to hire someone - PCB design

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buildamic

im in search of someone to hire to help design a LDC microphone circuit. It’s hard looking online for electrical engineers because most have little to no experience in microphones and most are involved in computer based PCB design. I’m looking for someone, who I could hire to generate a PCB with Gerber files and more. Any pointers to where to find someone or maybe even someone on here, would be greatly appreciated!

Do you know what kind of operation you are looking for? There's quite a few designs here in the sub-forum to start with, and many already have boards as well.

Do you know what kind of operation you are looking for? There's quite a few designs here in the sub-forum to start with, and many already have boards as well.
Yes so for my application it has to be a design that also fits my dimensions which are a bit small. I’ve been looking at a schopes circuit with adding 3 way multi-pattern switch, pad switch and possible bass roll-off switch.

if you're a new business, especially a new kit business, people may judge you if you appear like this asking questions to use the diy resources for profit. i would suggest hanging around answering questions for a while, and reading. make yourself known first and don't passively use this as an idea pool. you will breed bad sentiment with your target demographic this way. i can also recommend khron for contract mic pcb design. he is highly professional and very good at this specific niche.

if you're a new business, especially a new kit business, people may judge you if you appear like this asking questions to use the diy resources for profit. i would suggest hanging around answering questions for a while, and reading. make yourself known first and don't passively use this as an idea pool. you will breed bad sentiment with your target demographic this way. i can also recommend khron for contract mic pcb design. he is highly professional and very good at this specific niche.
Not a new kit business, And I’m very up front in saying I’m wanting to hire someone, not looking to scrape ideas. I pay people for work they would do for me. Khron is a mod correct? I appreciate the advice

im in search of someone to hire to help design a LDC microphone circuit. It’s hard looking online for electrical engineers because most have little to no experience in microphones and most are involved in computer based PCB design. I’m looking for someone, who I could hire to generate a PCB with Gerber files and more. Any pointers to where to find someone or maybe even someone on here, would be greatly appreciated!
[someone to hire to help design a LDC microphone circuit] -- It's one thing to design a "microphone circuit".....

[most are involved in computer based PCB design] -- .....and, another thing to properly design a PCB!!!

>> If you want someone to "DESIGN IT ALL".....then I would vote for KHRON!!! as my expertise is in only designing the PCB's themselves. I am not involved with any circuitry design.

/

Not a new kit business, And I’m very up front in saying I’m wanting to hire someone, not looking to scrape ideas. I pay people for work they would do for me. Khron is a mod correct? I appreciate the advice
[I pay people for work they would do for me] -- Although I am not involved with creating any electronic circuit designs, I do manage to do "OK" with taking completed schematics and turning them into finished PCB's and the mechanical designs that they go into.....should you ever have any requirements along those lines. Just sayin'.....
1717915156031.png1717915188035.png
1717915218739.png1717915255120.png
1717915307981.png1717915492899.png
1717915573058.png1717915595495.png
1717915805927.png

/

Latest posts

Back