M-Audio Axiom 49 schematics needed - first gen model

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock soderstrom

Tour de France
Hi folks,

I am currently trying to repair my first generation M-Audio Axiom 49. It doesn't do anything anymore, I had it in storage for a long time and my last memory is that it had problems before.

1000035074.jpg

A schematic of the first generation Axiom series would be great, I can narrow it down to the two sided main board with all the connectors and power supply because I have another (almost identical but not fully populated) board from an Axiom 25 from the same series.
1000035082.jpg
1000035086.jpg

This allows the Axiom to boot up again and is also recognized on the PC, unfortunately only as Axiom25. :cool: Accordingly, only 25 keys can be used on the keybed.

Cheers

As expected, a part of the PSU is defective. R1 definitely got too hot and now has 180R instead of 2.2R. I'll look into it tomorrow morning to find out why R1 got so hot.
1000035139.jpg
A schematic would be great, but I can do it without one. A second circuit board for comparison is worth its weight in gold! ;)
1000035135.jpg

Latest posts

Back