Manley factory tour

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
squarewave said:
...I can only guess that they're just trying to flip the SMPS naysayers...

This is how I took her comments in the video. It's a genuine concern that some of their customer base would decide to hate a newer version of a product based solely on a power supply swap. She's the head of the company and did well in presenting the product change. There were a few moments when I felt like she caught herself before she got too technical. There is a value in controlling your message and she seems to do that well.

This tour was my introduction to EveAnna and the setup they have at Manley. I must say I'm impressed. This video is a good "outing" for those stuck at home!

I know nothing of said power supply before and after,  but I have heard supplies make a difference.  It's not a trivial matter to keep a low impedance across the entire audio band.

Seems like a fairly specific question  from a music store Magazine style  review, therefore an agenda ? and they do get right to it.
The bigger the ad the better the review ?  [ or margin ]
maybe it is totally better in all ways but this is the opportunity to sell the update as a feature
this year's latest Model worth every penny & more!

I could be more articulate but it comes off as a paid ad in the form of an interview

Curious , Tannoy's in many of the rooms,  though Bravo for keeping it out of China and supporting the local economy!

Back