Meat on the hoof ,

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

Irish connection with the latest body count(39) has made world wide news ,
My guess is the only reason its come to light is the cover up failed,

At least these 39 individuals will be buried according to which ever tradition they came from , and the families will get closure once all is said and done .

The authorities have a handfull of small fry in custody who would rather die than give up their keeper , my guess is its not the first time whoevers responsible has opperated this human trafficing route . The bodies of these people would have been destined to be put  'under the pavement' so to speak , most likely a road or motorway project somewhere in England would have been used to entomb the remains forever under thousands of tonnes of concrete , that didnt happen for some reason  . The people involved here would have a certain  pedigree in 'dissapearing' people .

Typically the victims of these trafficers end up in either weed 'grow houses' or prostitution in the UK or Ireland somewhere,
they live their lives completely cut off from the world around them , and often they dont even know what country their in .

For me the timing of it all raises suspicions ,  the whole thing also very graphically illustrates a live connection between Ireland and the slave trade , meanwhile Brexit is coming down the line  like an impacted turd the UK cant get out of its ass.

I feel ashamed once again of whats been done in the name of Ireland ,similar to when the bombs were going off years ago .

Slavery, in the form of human trafficking is still with us... More prevalent in other parts of the world.

In the west trafficking young girls for sex trade is all too common.

I agree the timing coincidental with Irelands border being a point of contention in Brexit is suspect, but this is pretty extreme to just make a political point.

JR

I used to believe there was a devil and an army of demons...now that I have lived, I am convinced a devil could never live up to our own capacity to do evil, he would be an improvement towards peace compared to what we are capable of as a species...

So now I'm praying for a devil to come and save us from ourselves.

Latest posts

Back