• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

melcor GME20s and protech compressors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baltimore

Selling some things: melcor GME20 EQs, one of my first rack jobs. not the prettiest girl at the dance but she sounds great! HI/LO filters and both EQ bands work great on each module, but bypass doesn't work. would need new switches to fix, or just stop being lazy and pull the cables from the bay if you need bypass! I have api 2623 output transformers wired up on these to balance the output. $800+shipping, power supply not included!!!! this is basically what a pair of modules would run you these days if you could find them.

Protech comps. bought the pair here from someone for $200 plus shipping i think, both pass signal but are wildly mismatched. i think one is a probably little wonky. have been sitting in my "to be worked on" pile for too long. will pass on the deal to the next person, $200 plus shipping.

protechs.jpg

Back