A letter to all

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

Words cannot express my deepest gratitude to each and every one here.  This past year has been a whole lot of ups and downs and through it all I have been able to find solace here.  We may disagree on what to vote for, like yanny or laurel or left right and center, we may agree on what works, we may do a lot of things. But it's all that which makes the world go around on and off the DIY field.  For those that only know me from a screen name to those that know me beyond that I wish you the happiest of whatever you are celebrating this holiday season. May it be safe and filled with great things.  As we approach the new year may yours be bright. Onward and upward in 2020. 

I have noticed a lack of  [or lessened amount of ]  " Christmas cheer ' this year, but
this grp is one of the few places that I consistently come to & value for all it's many qualities& people.
Thank you all and wishing everyone the best in the new year

Cheers! 

I'm mostly lurking here these days, and not a huge amount of that either, but I *am* still doing DIY stuff.  Just in different fields than audio electronics.  And I have a great appreciation for all the knowledge that gets shared in places like this.

Hi Pucho,

Likewise it has been a bit of a health battle this year for me as wear n' tear kicks in, but the coming of a new year makes me feel positive for the future.

Best wises to all for all your help and sharing of experience and knowledge and may I say companionship.  :)

Regards

Mike

This is the best place on the internet.  I truly appreciate all the help, goodwill,  and challenges to thought presented here.  You are the best, and make my world a better place.

Aside from the core subject ,electronics and sound , I want to raise a glass to the 'brewery' itself ,  for the most part we have been able to share views from many  different perspectives , geographically , socially, idealogically and still remain on civil terms  ,
long may that continue ,

Right on Pucho! Merry Xmas and a happy new year! 2020 is gonna be good, I can feel it ;D

Ian

P.S. This year is gonna be a mustache year!

Tubetec said:
Aside from the core subject ,electronics and sound , I want to raise a glass to the 'brewery' itself ,  for the most part we have been able to share views from many  different perspectives , geographically , socially, idealogically and still remain on civil terms  ,
long may that continue ,
+1...  I would like to compliment the entire group who are responsible for the civility here. It wasn't always this kind and gentle around here so credit goes to the forum members.

This place is an island of civility in a world that has forgotten how. Let us hope for another year of the same. Maybe we can spread some of this good behavior around elsewhere.

JR

Back