mesa_dual_rect

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafafredd

I would love to have an English translation of this page. A guitarrist, friend of mine, is already buying the parts, and I will help him in the costruction.

Here is the link:

http://home.arcor.de/guido.boehne/Boogie%20new.htm

Don't bother people when machines can do 90% of the work. Go to Google.com, look right to "Language tools", and you can give it a URL and it will translate. Sort of.

Google's mechanical translation

It is remarkably good for machine translation. It retains a German flavor, but is mostly good-enuff english. "canal" should be "channel". "kanalumschaltung" is probably "channel switching". I suspect "plates" is "boards" (printed circuits). Google doesn't translate "von" to "of", perhaps because a lot of names use "von" and they look funny with "of".

Thanks PRR. I just asked here because I´ve tried babelfish and I couldn´t understand a thing it returned.

I didn´t knew that google also had a translation aplication...

It really looks better.

I'd like to try this project after finishing my GSSL and Bauman's pre.

I built another amp's copy before, and it came out really good. I even sold the real one after being able similar tones from the copy.

Thanks

hi Rafa maybe you could ask on other forums more amps oriented.
on my page we have a little forum about tube amps is on spanish but could help I think.

www.plexilandia.cl/forum
and the page www.plexilandia.cl

a friend is building a mark I

Ditto to what 12afael said. The good folks at the AMPAGE forum were a great help when I built my Soldano SLO (which the Dual Rec is pretty much a knock off - at least the high gain circuit). It was my first DIY beyond a stomp box and thanks to them it came out great and I use it for gigging to this day. And you're heads above the knowlege I had going into this.

The turret layout on that link is sweet! And they've got the look down to a TEE!

cheers,
kent

Back