Midas H1000 service manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dakuratsu

Hi all,

I am on the hunt for a service manual for my Midas Heritage 1000 that has a couple of issues. Tried Midas (Music Tribe) but they suggested the interweb.... 🤷‍♂️

Anyone know of a source for the manuals or perhaps any Midas engineers from 20 odd years ago?

Thanks,
Dave

Any other takers for options for a service manual? Ike got me to some pages for specific problems, but I am keen to source the manual for general maintenance to keep this thing as healthy as I can.

Gimme a shout if any one has any ideas!

Ta

Any other takers for options for a service manual? Ike got me to some pages for specific problems, but I am keen to source the manual for general maintenance to keep this thing as healthy as I can.

Gimme a shout if any one has any ideas!

Ta
I have the mono channel pinout drawings from a really helpful guy called Andrew shewring who used to work there but no longer does.

Can send those if you like?

I'm having an issue since blowing the power supply and getting it repaired. . any input signal shows up on all channels, it's driving me mad. I think it's something to do with the 0v ref which doesn't seem to go anywhere but I need to replace some transistors first

Hi all,

I am on the hunt for a service manual for my Midas Heritage 1000 that has a couple of issues. Tried Midas (Music Tribe) but they suggested the interweb.... 🤷‍♂️

Anyone know of a source for the manuals or perhaps any Midas engineers from 20 odd years ago?

Thanks,
Dave
I have all of the H1000 docs.

Latest posts

Back