Miova Mic Cables...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amo Audio

Hi, I just wanted to know if this is the real deal or if it's just some cheap cable wrapped in a gimmicky mesh lining or whatever. Anybody have any experience with this stuff? Are they serious about the filter thing?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HIGH-END-MIC-CABLE-w-FILTER-FITS-with-NEUMANN_W0QQitemZ7383418809QQcategoryZ29947QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

at least they tell you that it's only a ferrite toroid.

I call BS on it. doubt it's any better than star-quad with good quality ends. I would buy a roll of star-quad and a bunch of neutrik ends and make my own. 50$ is quite a lot for unknown quality. I see that the conductors are 15awg? do they actually make a 15awg? i have never seen that before.

If you get some let us know how they are.

Yeah, we've been over this one before and the concensus was pretty much the same as what svart said.

When you buy those, you're paying for how it looks, not how it performs.

Any good quality mic cable with neutrik or switchcraft ends will sound perfectly fine.

Hell, you can even add ferrite beads when you make your own.

Hell, for that price, I can make you two 20foot xlr to xlr cables using neutrik connectors, high quality mic cable and ferrite cores to reduce interference.

Latest posts

Back