my overnight engineering team

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnRoberts

Staff member
GDIY Supporter
Some times my dream state engineering team answers questions I didn't ask.... in the past going to sleep while still chewing on an engineering problem (typically coding), would give the overnight crew something to think about... Occasionally they would come up with something useful.

Not today,,, mid morning I started to recall snippets from a dream I apparently had last night. Since this was hours later I had very little recall but apparently my overnight crew invented a new gadget of sorts. It was a walking cane(?) with some kind of velcro or magnets so it would stick to your outer coat and always be handy. The cane doubled as a "shillelagh" to serve as a personal protection device.

I have zero idea why my crew thought this up... I do not need or use a cane (yet), but interesting concept.

I give this IP freely to the WWW... ;)

JR

I don't quite need a cane yet either, but I'm well prepared. I got a cane many years ago from my father-in-law.

When we get old, our urinary stream loses much of its force, and dribbling can be a problem. With this cane, when you have to pee, you simply flip down the trough, insert penis, and it directs the urine away from the pants and shoes.

Attachments

• cane1.jpg
    cane1.jpg
    124.4 KB
  • cane2.jpg
    cane2.jpg
    131 KB
A few years ago I was at an event at a lawn bowls club where the clientele is typically older and often wearing white shoes. In the toilets they had a big stainless steel shoe guard installed across the urinal, making it almost impossible to dribble on your shoes. I was very impressed at the concept, but even more impressed at the practicality after a few drinks at the bar.

in the middle of a studio build once and went home for the day. Woke up the next morning thinking I had completed everything because I dreamt I was wiring things up,

Back