Name of typical green PCB-mounted screw-terminal connector

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy.Starseed

Currently Sweden, oftentimes San Francisco
Hi. Kinda new here.

I ran into trouble putting an order together, since Mouser has over 600 pages of connectors, and I don't know the name or model number of the one I'm looking for. The project needs a number of them, some to connect two wires to the board, some for  three.

Can anyone advise me as to what part I am looking for? Keep seeing them used on all kinds of projects, but never had to find em before.

Thanks!

Yeah Phoenix.  As a caution the cheap look-alikes are junk. If you need to go that route with connectors get the Phoenix kind or equivalent.  The other kind often fall apart, don't hold wire very well (a nice tig snd its out again) and i have had legs break.
In the long run though for most applications molex is the way to go.

Thanks guys! Muchly appreciated  :)

There are just so many types, it is daunting.

34 pages of Molex screw terminals...and I don't even know if I'm searching in the right category...

Anyone have the particulars saved or memorized, to help narrow it down to the one everyone seems to be using?

If they are 2.54mm (.1"), these are good:

http://ca.mouser.com/Phoenix-Contact/Fixed-Terminal-Blocks/MPT-Series/_/N-1z0zljmZ7rqd7Z1yxbwii

Back