Need some help with front panel designer meter holes

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonkan

So I have these round triplett 221-t meters that im using for my d-aoc build. I am stuck with something that is probably quite simple to calculate, but I dont know how. I need to get the mounting holes for the meters into my front panel design correctly. What I have is this that came in the box. How do I calculate the coordinates for the three mounting holes?

Any help to this math impaired person greatly appreciated!
/j

Attachments

• IMG_20160324_130802.jpg
    IMG_20160324_130802.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
So I have these round triplett 221-t meters that im using for my d-aoc build. I am stuck with something that is probably quite simple to calculate, but I dont know how. I need to get the mounting holes for the meters into my front panel design correctly. What I have is this that came in the box. How do I calculate the coordinates for the three mounting holes?

Any help to this math impaired person greatly appreciated!
/j
I'm a little bit late to your party, but find attached a PDF file that answers your question about the 3-mounting holes. I have also attached another PDF file that you may find to be of some interest as well. GOOD LUCK!!!

/

Attachments

• JanKan Meters.pdf
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
  • JBW-Designed - RACK STUFF -- Assemblies-Chassis-DAB-Enclosures-Panels-Systems.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 7
Back