New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mako,
I paid for one Rev A board Feb. 23rd and got confirmation that you would ship by March 3rd.
I haven't received them yet, so I just wanted check back with you - did you ship them?

The shipping address is Tuebingen/ Germany

Thanks

Martin

rainton said:
Hi Mako,
I paid for one Rev A board Feb. 23rd and got confirmation that you would ship by March 3rd.
I haven't received them yet, so I just wanted check back with you - did you ship them?

The shipping address is Tuebingen/ Germany

Thanks

Martin

Hi,

Your boards shipped, but on the return date that was posted at the time you ordered, not the date I mistakenly wrote on the email. That was the 7th of March.

It seems like a very long time for Germany. Ordinarily things get there the quickest of any country - even quicker than shipping across Australia.

I'll pop another one in the mail tomorrow. If you receive the original set - postmarked on the 7th - at some later date could you kindly mark it Return to Sender and put it back in the post?

Hi,

Your boards shipped, but on the return date that was posted at the time you ordered, not the date I mistakenly wrote on the email. That was the 7th of March.

It seems like a very long time for Germany. Ordinarily things get there the quickest of any country - even quicker than shipping across Australia.

I'll pop another one in the mail tomorrow. If you receive the original set - postmarked on the 7th - at some later date could you kindly mark it Return to Sender and put it back in the post?
[/quote]

Alright Mako,
thank you so much!

I'll let you know when I receive it

Martin

You know what's funny - today BOTH of the boards you sent me were in the mail  :eek:

I mean good they finally arrived but really strange they were in the mail on the same day even though you sent one weeks before the other...
like the postman kind of forgot to hand me the first one and after he got the second one a couple of weeks later he was like "Shit - I knew I forgot something!" 
...and delivered both ;D

Anyway you know what - a friend of mine is probably interested in the additional board - let me talk to him. If he wants it I'll tell him to hit you up so he can send you the money for it, alright? If not I'll return or I'll keep it and send you the money.

thanks Mako!

Martin

rainton said:
Anyway you know what - a friend of mine is probably interested in the additional board - let me talk to him. If he wants it I'll tell him to hit you up so he can send you the money for it, alright? If not I'll return or I'll keep it and send you the money.

Hey I'm the above mentioned friend.  ;D
I'd like to take Martin's second Rev A board.
I pm you my paypal email adress. cool?

all the best

bernhard

fishdrop said:
rainton said:
all the best
bernhard

pm not possible. your inbox is full.
please let me know how i can pay the 2nd Rev A Board

fishdrop said:
fishdrop said:
rainton said:
all the best
bernhard

pm not possible. your inbox is full.
please let me know how i can pay the 2nd Rev A Board

Sure. Just click on the link in the first post, find the Rev A description on the board sales page and click the "Add to Cart" button. When you checkout, add a note saying you've already received the boards.

Thanks to both of you for your honesty. If you read back in the thread something similar happened a while ago. I asked that they mark the 2nd package "Return to Sender" but I never got it back. So thanks again for following through.

mnats said:
Thanks to both of you for your honesty. If you read back in the thread something similar happened a while ago. I asked that they mark the 2nd package "Return to Sender" but I never got it back. So thanks again for following through.

Anytime Mako - thanks for sending a second board just like that in the first place!  ;)

Hi Mako, just got my Rev A and Rev D boards today.  Order arrived in 2 parcels as noted in your order confirmation email.  In the parcels were the 6 main PCBs that I ordered and their associated metering and ratio boards.  I didn't see the "Double-Sided Dual Adjustable Power Supply Boards" in either of the two parcels, and also realized that I didn't order enough of the blue ones for my project (2 stereo Rev A units and 1 stereo Rev D unit).

I mistakenly only ordered 1 blue PSU board and 1 black PSU board, where in fact I need 2 blue PSU boards and 1 black PSU board (3 total for the 3 stereo units I am building).  If you haven't shipped those yet, please advise the best way for me to add another blue board to the order.  If you can confirm that they've already shipped, I'll simply place a new order.

Thanks
Aaron
Oakland, CA

[edited to clarify quantities of PSU boards I need]

velo-hobo said:
Hi Mako, just got my Rev A and Rev D boards today.  Order arrived in 2 parcels as noted in your order confirmation email.  In the parcels were the 6 main PCBs that I ordered and their associated metering and ratio boards.  I didn't see the "Double-Sided Dual Adjustable Power Supply Boards" in either of the two parcels, and also realized that I didn't order enough of the blue ones for my project (2 stereo Rev A units and 1 stereo Rev D unit).

I mistakenly only ordered 1 blue PSU board and 1 black PSU board, where in fact I need 2 blue PSU boards and 1 black PSU board (3 total for the 3 stereo units I am building).  If you haven't shipped those yet, please advise the best way for me to add another blue board to the order.  If you can confirm that they've already shipped, I'll simply place a new order.

Thanks
Aaron
Oakland, CA

[edited to clarify quantities of PSU boards I need]
Sorry about the error. If those are the boards I sent to your workplace in SF, forget about adding another board - I'll just send the ones you need to the same address? Please confirm.

mnats said:
Sorry about the error. If those are the boards I sent to your workplace in SF, forget about adding another board - I'll just send the ones you need to the same address? Please confirm.

Correct, same address in SF.  Thanks so much for the quick response and offer to send a free board!  The delay is not a real problem as I haven't yet put together my Mouser order.

Latest posts

Back