new forum look?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY KILLER!!!!!!!!
;D

I tried the internal LINKs & they don't seem to be working.

BUT... the "PRINT" feature is absolutely the COOLEST...YEA!!!!!!!!

It's huge a face lift!  I totally appreciate the intense and diligent work to make it happen.  just feels a little monochromatic and thus makes it harder to read.

New forum is sure good...
Hopefully the new search engine is better than the old one, couldn't find a thing...

"We fear change"!

But it looks good so far. Table function looks very handy! Thanks for al the ongoing hard work that makes this place so cool.

But I miss the beer smiley!

When I wave my mouse over the email button, it shows the email address - so are we more exposed to spammers thatn previously?

Testing 1,2,3... Cool. Thanks Ethan - much appreciated.

Justin

edit - this is interesting. If I'm logged in, I'm able to send myself an email. If I'm not, I don't get the icon. I'd prefer to keep my email private - that way I can cause mischief without anyone catching up with me. I assume no-one else can email me, right?

Please excuse my paranoia about the email. I don't claim to have a particularly large penis, but I'm not planning on adding 3 inches to it either.

Looks nice, thanks guys...

Tables, flash insert, superposition and sub position in the text stuff is sweet...
Code:
E=MC

Formatting stuff will be a lot easier now!

-Tom

khstudio said:
I tried the internal LINKs & they don't seem to be working.
[/glow]

Can you show me which internal links aren't working?
Keep in mind, bookmarks must be updated, but the links in posts that point to other posts should be working.

The lever logo looks like the cover to Dark Side of the Moon.  I approve.  I also like the new gadgets1.

1.  Superscript/subscipt rocks!  H2O.

Looks great, but I'm experiencing unbearable slow response, around 20+ secs per page load. Is this to be expected from now on?

Check out this post from another member in the announcements thread:

-----------
Hey Ethan, I don't post often (gross understatement), but I lurk daily. I've run into this problem on other SM forums. It takes about 10 seconds after clicking a link before the forum responds. On other forums, we were able to track it down to the forum software doing a reverse DNS lookup and timing out since, here at work, we don't respond to reverse DNS lookup requests. It's not an issue on my home machine.

If it doesn't compromise prohibiting spambots, would you mind investigating turning off this feature?
--------------------------

Maybe what you are experiencing?

Mike

Back